Covid-19 protection concept
Covid-19 has been determining our lives and actions for months. Snow sports are not excluded from this.
Although outdoor activities reduce the risk of infection, they still require measures to contain the virus.
We - the Swiss Ski School Saas-Fee - strictly follow the guidelines and recommendations of the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) and the Canton of Valais. After all, the health of our guests and our employees is our top priority.
To be able to guarantee this, we have drawn up a detailed protection concept. The most important measures are listed below.
We look forward to welcoming you in the fresh air and showing you the unique mountain world of Saas-Fee.
See you soon and with safety in class!
Swiss Ski School Saas-Fee
We would like to point out that all measures for the protection of our guests and employees are subject to constant change. We ask for your understanding!
Principle: Keep distance of 1.5m / wear a mask if distance is impossible / observe hygiene
- Visit us in a healthy condition. Only symptom-free participants are admitted to lessons.
- Employees with symptoms are not allowed to teach. In case of suspicion a Covid-19 test can be ordered.
Ski school office
- Please avoid unnecessary visits to the ski school office by booking directly in the online shop. Online bookings are possible up to 48 hours before the start of the course. With the booking confirmation you can appear directly at the meeting point.
- To keep the number of persons as small as possible, we ask you to come alone (1 person per family/group) to the ski school office.
- In the ski school office, masks are compulsory for all persons over 12 years of age.
- Covid-19 related cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before the start of the course (processing fee 5%). It is possible to postpone the courses free of charge.
- At the meeting point, masks are compulsory for all persons over 12 years of age.
- To keep the number of persons as low as possible, your child will be accompanied by only one person to the assembly point.
- During the lesson, the snow sports instructor may exclude and isolate a participant with symptoms or ask the parents to pick up the child.
- If a lesson is cancelled due to symptoms of illness, a negative Covid-19 test must be presented to continue the lesson.
- Tools used will not be exchanged among the participants and will be disinfected after use.
- If the minimum distance of 1.5m cannot be maintained during lessons, masks are compulsory for all persons aged 12 and over.
- All snow sports instructors carry hand disinfectants with them and disinfect their hands regularly.
- The warm-up with Snowli takes place in compliance with the regulations.
- The children's disco at the hotel popcorn does not take place.
- All medal ceremonies are held within the class and outside.
- In all spectator areas we ask for the specified minimum distance of 1.5m between persons/families/groups.
- The offer of lunch care and childcare is limited, but still exists.