Important information for parents useful information
With your help it will be easier for your child to get used to the Ski School.
- Prepare your child for ski school and explain your child, what will be learned.
- Bring your child to the meeting point early and be punctual when picking your child up.
- Warm clothes, dry gloves and ski boots, good sun glasses or googles, sun cream and helmet are very important.
- On the first day, give your child the ticket with the name, mobile number and address of your accommodation.
- Trust the ski instructor, and your child will enjoy the games to get acquainted to material and the snow.
- Leave your child alone with the ski instructor during the course time. Experience shows that the lessons work better if the parents are not nearby. It is better to watch from the distance.
- Please report possible allergies or health restrictions to the instructor.
- It is the responsibility of course participants to avail of accident and liability insurance.
Information, reservation and ticket sales in the Ski School Office on the village square.
Please read our T&Cs and notes about rates and courses.