Important information for parents useful information
With your help it will be easier for your child to get used to the Ski School.
- Prepare your child, so it can start the lessons with joy.
- Bring your child to the meeting point early and be punctual when picking your child up.
- Warm clothes, dry gloves and ski boots, good sun glasses, sun cream and helmet are very important.
- On the first day, give your child the weekly ticket with the name and address of your accommodation.
- Trust the ski instructor, and your child will enjoy the games to get acquainted to material and the snow.
- Leave your child alone with the ski instructor during the course time.
- It is the responsibility of course participants to avail of accident and liability insurance.
Information, reservation and ticket sales in the Ski School Office on the village square.
Please read our T&Cs and notes about rates and courses.