Ski group courses for children and teens from 7 years
Exciting and instructive skiing days on the slopes and the glacier of Saas-Fee. Children will be in the best of hands with our certified instructors teaching based on the method of the Swiss Snow League (Blue, Red or Black League). Here you can see videos of the different Leagues.
We recommend wearing a helmet. Our guideline is 4 to 8 children per instructor. Ski pass and equipment are not included in the price.
- Monday to Friday
- daily 3 hours from 10 am to 1 pm
- Meeting point: 9.45 am at the collection point
Rates in CHF
|Children from age 7||1 day|
* Rate with Citizen's Pass, extra charge without Citizen's Pass: 5%
The Citizen's Pass is a guest card, which you receive from your apartment host or the hotel reception. Holders of the Citizen's Pass enjoy numerous reductions in different businesses in the entire Saas Valley like cable cars, indoor pool, Postauto bus, parking garage, and more. Important: you have to present the Citizen's Pass in order to receive these reductions! For further information: click here
Included in the rate:
- Medals & Booklets of the Swiss Snow League
- Participation at the entertainment programme of the Ski School
- Small snack during the course
- Free entry to the children's disco
- Snowblades (Black League and Academy)
- Ice-skating rink
- Ski race with prize awarding inclusive of medal
Please read our T&Cs and notes about rates.
Course for 4 to 6 year old children you will find here.