SNOWLI kids ski course in Saas Fee for beginners from 3 to 4 years
Together with Snowli and his friends, you will immerse into a world of pirates, Indians and cowboys, and at the same time you will learn to ski. Certified kids ski instructors teach children in the Kinderland and the Snowlipark in the village.
Every Friday is fun day! Mini kids race for our champs - fun and participating is what matters.
Here, children learn the first steps on snow with plenty of fun and varied exercises!
- Monday to Friday
- daily 1½ hours from 9.30 am to 11 am
- Meeting point: 9.15 am at the collection point
|Rates in CHF|
|Snowlis: 3-4 year-old beginners|
Course goal: braking in snowplough
* Rate with Citizen's Pass, extra charge without Citizen's Pass: 5%
The Citizen's Pass is a guest card, which you receive from your apartment host or the hotel reception. Holders of the Citizen's Pass enjoy numerous reductions in different businesses in the entire Saas Valley like cable cars, indoor pool, Postauto bus, parking garage, and more. Important: you have to present the Citizen's Pass in order to receive these reductions! For further information: click here
Included in the rate:
- Participation at the entertainment programme of the Ski School
- Small snack during the course
- Free entry to the children's disco
- Free use of the Swiss Snow Kid's Village
- Ski race with prize awarding inclusive of medal
Please read our T&Cs and notes about rates.