T&C and notes about courses and rates
- Refund possible from the second day in case of accident and illness. A medical certificate of the local doctor has to be presented. We refund 90% of the unused services.
- In case of cancellation of the ski lessons due to force majeure (e.g. avalanche warning, storm, etc.) no refund will be made.
- The Ski School does not assume liability for accidents that occur during the lessons, on tours, during exams or races.
- Weekly tickets are not transferrable.
- Unused course tickets cannot be returned.
- Minimum number of participants for all groups: 4 people.
If the minimum number of participants is not achieved, the Swiss Ski School Saas-Fee reserves the right to put groups together, to shorten courses, to cancel courses at short notice or to offer another course for a surcharge.
- For changes or cancellations of booked courses we will charge a service fee of 5%. For changes or cancellations less that 48 hours before beginning of the lesson we will charge the full price.
- Payment: Credit card payments in favor of the ski school are collected by TREKKSOFT AG, Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten, Switzerland ("TREKKSOFT"). TREKKSOFT will appear as TREKKSOFT TOUR BOOKING on your credit card statement. The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TREKKSOFT.Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries regarding your credit card payments and chargebacks.
- Beginner courses in group lessons start on Monday.
- All rates are without lift ticket & equipment.
- Our office staff will advise you about the necessary ski pass.
- In case of bad weather, orientation for all classes is at 9.45 am at the collection point.
- Private lessons have to be paid in advance.
- Please note that we will take pictures during the lessons.
Subject to change.