T&C and notes about courses and rates
- Refund possible from the second day in case of accident and illness. A medical certificate of the local doctor has to be presented. We refund 90% of the unused services.
- In case of cancellation of the ski lessons due to force majeure (e.g. avalanche warning, storm, etc.) no refund will be made.
- The Ski School does not assume liability for accidents that occur during the lessons, on tours, during exams or races.
- Weekly tickets are not transferrable.
- Unused course tickets cannot be returned.
- Minimum number of participants for all groups: 4 people.
If the minimum number of participants is not achieved, the Swiss Ski School Saas-Fee reserves the right to put groups together, to shorten courses, to cancel courses at short notice or to offer another course for a surcharge.
- For changes or cancellations of booked courses we will charge a service fee of 5%. For changes or cancellations less that 48 hours before beginning of the lesson we will charge the full price.
- Beginner courses in group lessons start on Monday.
- All rates are without lift ticket & equipment.
- Our office staff will advise you about the necessary ski pass.
- In case of bad weather, orientation for all classes is at 9.45 am at the collection point.
- Private lessons have to be paid in advance.
- Please note that we will take pictures during the lessons.
Subject to change.