T&C and notes about courses and rates
- Refund for unused tickets due to injury or illness only upon presentation of medical certificate. Only unused days (difference) will be refunded. Each started lesson will be charged in full.
- In case of cancellation of the lessons due to force majeure (e.g. avalanche warning, storm, official measures etc.) no refund will be made.
- The Swiss Ski School Saas-Fee does not assume liability for accidents that occur during the lessons, on tours, during exams or races. Insurance is in the responsibility of the participants.
- Tickets are personal and not transferable.
- Unused course tickets cannot be returned.
- Minimum number of participants for all groups: 4 people.
If the minimum number of participants is not achieved, the Swiss Ski School Saas-Fee reserves the right to put groups together, to shorten courses, to cancel courses at short notice or to offer another course for a surcharge.
- Lessons take place in all weather conditions, except when the cable cars are closed due to weather conditions.
- The Swiss Ski School Saas-Fee reserves the right to change, cancel or interrupt the program or individual services after conclusion of the contract and also during the activity if circumstances of nature and/or weather or other unforeseen conditions (higher force, official measures, safety or other risks) make this necessary.
- For cancellations of booked courses we will charge a service fee of 5%. For changes or cancellations less than 24 hours before beginning of the lesson we will charge the full price.
- Payment: Credit card payments in favor of the ski school are collected by TREKKSOFT AG, Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten, Switzerland ("TREKKSOFT"). TREKKSOFT will appear as TREKKSOFT TOUR BOOKING on your credit card statement. The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TREKKSOFT. Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries regarding your credit card payments and chargebacks.
- The Swiss Ski School Saas-Fee reserves the right to use any picture material for marketing purposes. You can revoke permission to use the pictures at any time by sending us an e-mail.
- Beginner courses in group lessons start on Monday.
- All rates are without lift ticket & equipment.
- Our office staff will advise you about the necessary ski pass.
- In case of bad weather, orientation for all classes is at 9.45 am at the collection point.
- All lessons have to be paid in advance.
- Please note that we will take pictures during the lessons.
Subject to change.